Which language: asp.net mvc php sql or javascript

hello, i currently did training for ocpjp exam and i have interest in web development. So which language would be better?
asp .net mvc or php sql, java script

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, now it's impossible to offer any suggestion because you have NOT mentioned why are you wanting to learn new language?

1. For making advancement in your career?
    2. For developing any project?

Unless you write your questions in detail, we won't be able to help you.
  • niharika_001
    niharika_001
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, now it's impossible to offer any suggestion because you have NOT mentioned why are you wanting to learn new language?

1. For making advancement in your career?
    2. For developing any project?

Unless you write your questions in detail, we won't be able to help you.
    for development of my career i would like to know...because i was told that it would not be a good idea to learn C# after learning Java and java would be better than asp .net
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    niharika_001
    because i was told that it would not be a good idea to learn C# after learning Java and java would be better than asp .net
    and what was the reasoning provided with that argument?
  • niharika_001
    niharika_001
    Kaustubh Katdare
    and what was the reasoning provided with that argument?
    They said that, since i have done oracle certification then i should stick to java because concepts of c# r totally different than java

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to pass javascript variable as an input to the php to insert into database.Please any one help me.
I am looking for an opensource RDBMS alternative of OracleDB that supports Partitioning & Transactions. If there's any, kindly suggest one.
Shenzhen based Chinese mobile company Gionee had launched the Gionee S6 phone in China back in November 2015. It is one of those high-end phones which have great specs but...
can anyone give the detail about these circuit diagram
The rapidly evolving arena of wearable electronics witnesses proof-of-concept research on an ultra-thin film coating technology, that can turn contact lenses into computer screens hoping to also offer medical benefits,...