Which Job Site Is The Best For Freshers?

One of the most common problems faced by all fresh engineering graduates is to find jobs. While many get placed through campus recruitment drives; there are many who've to make use of the job sites.

I wish to know which site is the best for freshers to upload resume? Is it Naukri.com, Monster.com, TimesJobs.com or any other site?

I've a feeling, we should start referring our CEans to companies through our own job site 😀

Replies

• Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    Naukri and Monster will be good.
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    thank you big k... i would be grateful if we could really get some help in this regard. and i think it would be good for others too. campus is good in colleges bt we always cant depend on campus.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    but i have a doubt..
    Is it really good to put our profile in those sites? Someone told me not to use those sites..
    They are all really true...
    And one this is i heard that companies wont select those candidates who had put their profile in those sites.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The jobs sites are famous because most of the hiring happens through them. I don't see any reason why a company would reject any candidate because their profile is on the job site.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    I too dont know but heard from some one.. so it is not correct....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I haven't heard this!!
    What Biggie said was exactly correct!! You may upload your resume, no problem.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    ok thanks.. I will do that..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter Is Overcapacity, says a message on the Twitter hompage, upon login. I tried to login and got following message: Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service...
hi to all...., I am lisa, doing btech final year. I am very happy to be in this forum. I am from A.P. Google brought me here.
SHARE YOUR WORK.......... THIS IS THE PHOTO GALLERY PLEASE POST PHOTOS OF YOUR ROBOTS OF YOUR COLLEGE PROJECT WORK😛 ADD DESCRIPTIONS LINKS VIDEOS....... OF YOUR WORK PLEASE COMMENT AND POST
I always think about how the setup files are made. As I wrote program in C,C++ and JAVA but I don't know how to make icon such that on double...
Now a days I am using Rockmelt Browser and it seems to be good. It is made on Chromium platform, so its as fast as Google chrome(my favorite....😀). The best...