which is Toughest to do ( Asking Questions or Telling Answers )

Hi frnds, let me know your opinion which is toughest to do by asking Questions or telling Answers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Providing correct answers, that others can understand is the toughest thing to do.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Mohamed Shameem
    Mohamed Shameem
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Providing correct answers, that others can understand is the toughest thing to do.
    My suggestion is asking questions is toughest thing because consider an example. you planned to ask questions to viewers. keep it in your mind.
    " you asked questions. viewers answered perfectly to your questions "
    The important thing is
    " what answers you expected to get from viewers, did you get it or not".
    if you want to get expecting answers we must ask proper questions.
    "Viewers response only depend on your questions not your expected answers".
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Mr. Shameem
    what answers you expected to get from viewers, did you get it or not
    I may be begging the question. However, why ask the question if you expect a particular answer?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    A.V.Ramani
    I may be begging the question. However, why ask the question if you expect a partcular answer?
    Anarab Goswami 😁
  • Mohamed Shameem
    Mohamed Shameem
    During interview , If HR asked some questions to you and you may answered well to all his questions. but you wont selected.
    you will say i answerd all questions but dont know why he didnt select me.
    Reason is
    questions is simple , but he may expected some particular valid answers from you....
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Mr. Shameem
    During interview , If HR asked some questions to you and you may answered well to all his questions. but you wont selected.
    you will say i answerd all questions but dont know why he didnt select me.
    Reason is
    questions is simple , but he may expected some particular valid answers from you....
    You should have mentioned this in OP.
    Interviews are different , specially HR. You may be right. But being right in interview is not everything. It involve your perspective, your view, the way you presented and the way interviewer perceived. Above all, does your presentation really match the image of required candidate.

See one of the clip of Brain games, I hope you get your answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frnds, Hope this is very useful to everyone regarding India Visa. Kindly check the below link. Source: https://listabuzz.com/countries-indians-can-travel-to-without-visa It gives information about what are all the countries in which...
Project Abstract / Summary : The traffic congestion and rapid growth is a major problem facing by the capital city new delhi, which create many other obstacles in daily life-style...
Luxembourg based mortgage and financial services company, Altisource has laid off 300 employees from its Bangalore office - reports ToI. There's no official word from Altisource about the layoff yet...
hiii.....Ankita this is sahil btech ( IT ) can u plz help me ...i am going for drive of john deere . i need help to know about written test...
Today CEan @eternalthinker is celebrating his 25th Birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Rahul. 🎉