Which is the best "Free Online Survey" tool?

I need to conduct an online survey. I was looking for an online survey tool and came across SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurveys.com, surveygizmo. I'm confused which one to use. I'm looking for a tool which has the following features:
  1. Atleast 20 questions.
  2. Multiple choice answers.
  3. Unlimited responses or atleast 500 responses.
  4. Able to download the results of the survey
  5. Share the survey link on Facebook, via email.
Can you give me options of free online survey tools which satisfy the features I'm looking for. Appreciate the help. ๐Ÿ˜€
I also found this: #-Link-Snipped-# .
It is a student account provided by surveygizmo. Should I go for it?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Wufoo, Google forms, SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo,Surveyz,Zoomerang,Poll-daddy,Lime survey.

Among all SurveyGizmo & Wufoo will fulfill your needs.
    But Wufoo is not free, I'm not sure though. You can try Google forms & Zoomerang, I don't know what features they provide.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I tried Google forms and its working great... with graphical result analysis.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WooFoo is great and totally awesome, but they've put limits on the free version, I guess about 100 responses / month. If you're familiar and your survey isn't very complicated; I'd recommend creating your own survey using Google Docs. You can always share your link through Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This video demonstrates how to create a survey using Google Docs -

I hope this will be useful.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thank you for the responses. I guess I'll go with Google Docs. ๐Ÿ˜€
    The video was a great help Biggie. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thank you for the responses. I guess I'll go with Google Docs. ๐Ÿ˜€
    The video was a great help Biggie. ๐Ÿ‘
    Glad to help. I've used Google docs to create surveys and the best thing about them is that the data is stored in the spreadsheet. You can download it on your computer and use the power of excel to perform various operations, generate graphs, sort, track the data etc. I'm not sure if such utilities are offered by any other tool.
  • afriggins
    afriggins
    I find #-Link-Snipped-# useful for surveys as it is free of charge with no silly limits. They also have this great feature that enables you to imbed videos right into your survey by either uploading it or embedding a YouTube video.
  • Athar Ankalgi
    Athar Ankalgi
    Dancer_Engineer
    I need to conduct an online survey. I was looking for an online survey tool and came across SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurveys.com, surveygizmo. I'm confused which one to use. I'm looking for a tool which has the following features:
    1. Atleast 20 questions.
    Can you give me options of free online survey tools which satisfy the features I'm looking for. Appreciate the help. ๐Ÿ˜€

Based on your feature request, I suggest you to have a look at CollateBox #-Link-Snipped-# , the best part of this one is generating instant online forms with a single click & embedding it in your website or even sharing public URL with customers.
  • Michelle Carter
    Michelle Carter
    Dancer_Engineer
    1. Atleast 20 questions.
    You should try SoGoSurvey It offers 75% discount for students and their free plan has some super cool features too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am new to this CE . i have applied for gate 2013 mech stream and got confused wen i saw the syllabus. please somebody tel me the...
Guys i am frustrated by finishing this course, i did not get employed any where, since i am lagging in programming skill. . Finally i have decided to execute my...
Hi everyone, I have completed my B.E in Computer science and fascinated about operating system development, Compiler deveopment, but i want the required training. I have heard about the Cdac...
Iam willing to learn labview and even extend it for a CLAD(certified labview associate developer ) certification. can you guys provide some guidance.....
hi ,...im poorni doing my 1st EEE......I need to make a basic mini project related to electrical n electronics give some IDEA.... PLS๐Ÿ˜€