which is a better field for masters in chemical engineering?

Hello, i have completed my BE in Chemical Engineering in this 2015 now i am planning for masters from USA.. so in field scope is better in masters looking forward to future in USA?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rohan Kulkarni
    Hello, i have completed my BE in Chemical Engineering in this 2015 now i am planning for masters from USA.. so in field scope is better in masters looking forward to future in USA?
    Frankly speaking, no one can predict the future. If you're in the field of your interest, you will succeed. Do your reasons to opt for MS in USA supplement your ultimate goal?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Energy industry and Biotechnology are major hirers in Chem E in the US. Fuel cells, storage devices, alternative fuels, bio fuels, bio solar power systems, fermentation and related bio technologies are areas. Biomedical technology also is an important area.
  • Rohan Kulkarni
    Rohan Kulkarni
    Yes they are. I am intrested in doing masters in petroleum or computer aided process designing and as we all know USA is largest producer of petroleum in the world now leaving behind UAE.
  • Rohan Kulkarni
    Rohan Kulkarni
    #-Link-Snipped-# sir thank you for sharing your knowledge sir it will be helpful for me to think again about my masters field

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not everyone can click great photos that will attract likes and shares on Facebook; and Facebook knows that majority of your photos are totally boring. To jazz up your photos,...
hi.... i am mechatronics final year ...i am planning to do my project for physically challenged person...i am expecting new ideas...
iBall has returned with a new mid-budget smartphone called the 'iBall Andi Avonte 5' priced at Rs. 5999 and available in a single gold color option. Though at first, this...
XOLO has been teasing about its new flagship smartphone called the 'XOLO Black' for quite some time now. The home-grown manufacturer has been building up the buzz around its all...
The Government of India has launched digitallocker.gov.in facility to allow storage of important documents online. Indian citizens with valid Aadhaar card will be able to store all their frequently used...