Which courses to join after B.E. electronics for better job opportunities?

I completed my sem8 exams in electronics and telecommunication and waiting for result. I want to know that in the meanwhile which course i should join for better job opportunities. Because i can apply for job interview only after my result will be declared so in the meantime which course i should join to get a better job in my core field.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello! The thing is, though your motivation is good, your question isn't much detailed. We would like to help you but the domain you are asking about is vast. We could suggest you to do courses in VLSI or Robotics, but it all ultimately boils down to what you want to do, what skills you have, where do you want to work etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    _shiv@ni_
    I completed my sem8 exams in electronics and telecommunication and waiting for result. I want to know that in the meanwhile which course i should join for better job opportunities. Because i can apply for job interview only after my result will be declared so in the meantime which course i should join to get a better job in my core field.
    I'm assuming your college isn't offering any placement assistance and you're looking to apply to companies individually. It'd be wiser to simply look for an institute in your city/town that has a proven track record of placements and opt for the course they offer. VLSI would definitely be a good option for anyone wanting to make a career in the core domain.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last week we informed you that there were unconfirmed reports that Twitter will stop counting links and pictures in tweets. Twitter has done better and is planning to make these...
The genesis of smartwatches is back in business. Before Android Wear became the staple there were these guys from Pebble who made the first smartwatch that struck gold on Kickstarter...
After unveiling its smartwatches, Pebble had something new to deliver. It calls its new creation the Pebble Core and we are not sure what category it can be classified into....
Just a few days after launching its first smartphone with fingerprint sensor, Intex Technologies is ready with another fingerprint sensor encased smartphone. The Intex Cloud String HD was launched today...
Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled a new smartphone today that appeases selfie enthusiasts. The Micromax Bolt Selfie was launched today as a smartphone that will be sold exclusively on Flipkart...