Which course will help me get job in Pune?

Hello sir, I really need your help right now ... I've researched many IT courses like Java, oracle, php, software testing, ruby, python and many more... Sir plz help me to choose correct course so that I can get job in Pune. I know about Java.. but everyone is doing it so there is lot of competition for Java jobs... so kindly guide me to select right career path... I'm an electronics student and passout in august 2015... Plz do reply

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am asking this question from the context of subnets and subnetting. I read an article that uses block size to determine the number of valid subnets. The idea...
Hello friends, What inference can be drawn from the statement "we cannot assign network ID and broadcast address to a host". In what context is the author talking about?
Quote: Car manufacturers love to show off their futuristic car designs. Some of these innovative features are even incorporated into soon-to-be-released models. Other concepts may not be seen in production...
I m confused about my aim. while i think a lot. finaly it comes into my mind to startup but i haven't any knowledge about how start actually. From where...
I am final year student pursuing Telecommunication and Information Engineering. Anyone with a final year project to kindly help?