Which certification would be useful after engineering?

hi....
i completed my b.e. computer engg i want to do some course/certification.....lot of confusion is made in my mind.....i.e what i do next step???such as do java /hadoop something another.....
i know decision is mine but there is creating a confusion so i too late...!! please anybody help me.....please...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think your choice should be influenced by the domain in which you wish to make career. If you want to get into big data, Hadoop would certainly help. If you want to get into development - Java or .Net would be an added advantage.

Have you figured out which domain looks interesting to you?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, One knows that a given technology may be incorporating several protocols. The questions I ask are: - Where should protocol be placed in context to technology? How can...
please confirm whether IES EXAM 2016 notification is released?
Reliance has confirmed that they will start rolling out their network by December this year. So far, only Airtel has been able to launch 4G services in maximum number of...
“My goodbye means that I leave a part of me with you and take back a part of your awesomeness with me” As I sit in my hostel at the...
The days which were much expected,enjoyed and will be cherished in my life was my first internship at HCL during my second semester holidays.When I decided to go for a...