Which CDAC course is better for me?

Myself Mrinal Saha, did B.Tech in IT on 2005 & having 8.4 yrs experience in GIS & Engineering.Now I have resigned from my company & plan to do CDAC PG course for pure IT based job. My question is that which CDAC course is suitable for me-PG DAC or PG DMC OR PG DADB. Kindly help me. I am very confused regarding my career.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I completed my graduation in electrical engineering. i joined as a fresher in MNC company and working as an automation testing engineer from past 1.2 years .I worked on...
How can we implement cursor, procedure and function in sql (oracle)????!!!
Hi, so i am 15 and have fairly recently started learning about electronics, how it works etc. and i plan to make technology of a sort later in life. So...
An aspiring entrepreneur wants to start a website and has sent following questionnaire. I thought we'd discuss the questions here for the benefit of larger audience. Go through the answers...
Relation Schema: U(A,B,C,D,E,F) FD's: AC-->F B-->D AB-->CEF ACE-->B AEF-->BC I found the candidate keys to be AB,ACE,ADEF.is this right? And I would greatly appreciate it if someone find a simpler...