Which CAD software should i learn ?

Automotive and Aerospace are two big industries and use CAD software for engineering design and development.
Which CAD software should i learn ?
Screenshot_20170114-202118
Today is not an era where any industry is relay on Paper-Pencil-Drafter skill in engineering drawing. The market is very fast and so product development cycle is faster too. So must have skilled in computer aided engineering drawing.

Replies

• Abdullah Alanesi
    Abdullah Alanesi
    personally I'd go for SolidWorks since it's very easy to actually learn it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone I am a Electrical and Electronics engineer.Now uptill 5th semi I had average+ marks (69%) and I was preparing for CDS but then I dont know what exactly...
Just came accross this: Reservations for female students in IITs could soon be a reality. A committee was formed to increase the enrolment of females in IITs has recommended 20%...
Quote: Chennai to Bengaluru in 30 minutes! No, this is not a figment of the imagination or a video game, but a proposed mode of transport. A US-based company which...
As speculated, the Chinese smartphone manufacturing giant Xiaomi has unveiled their plan of launching Redmi Note 4 in India. The device has already been released in China in the month...
Quote: We are living in strange times where, out in the wider world, misinformation focusing on details taken out of context regularly shares space with lies and outright deceit. By...