Where's technology heading?

I wonder where really technology is taking us into, already much advance happened in mobile space and lot of see down the future. It seems, ideas were running out and hence companies are stepping into everything to make it digital.
Android system over a coffee table, you got to be kidding!!!

Android-powered coffee table tablet is big enough for whole family | CTV News

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

list out some subjects from btech ece syllabus which are important for placement?list out some subjects from btech ece syllabus which are important for placement?
Thermoelectric materials that bank on temperature difference to create electric potential may soon get improved, thanks to the research work on nanoscale pillars by a team from University of Colorado...
Archives of some consumer electronics teardowns: https://electronics360.globalspec.com/teardowns/consumer-electronics/archive
According to news by Ahmedabad Mirror, From Next semester onwards Engineering students (Diploma & Bachelors) will be able to study the subjects of their liking in the last year of...
Last month, I had to struggle a lot to remove malacious script from my website when it was compromised by some unknown hacker The hacker had injected a malacious script...