Where to get latest Novell Netware OS?

Hey guys,

Can somebody please give me url, from where to download the latest Novell netware OS? I learned it is free for download. Googled for the url but could not get it.

Thanks.😛

Replies

• jmmarton
    jmmarton
    Novell NetWare isn't free. There is a free evaluation you can download from Novell, but to run it beyond the evaluation you must purchase it. You can download it here.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Joe

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! I have recently entered the realm of aerial photography, and know nothing about it at all 😉 My aim is to capture an image of the ground from...
hi! Am a final year mechanical engineering student.I need few simple ideas that i can do as my final year project.I am not that fundoo..I am just a average student😀...
I am wondering if a whole construction of any heavy industry can be made above the ground hanging on some supports or something. Is there anyone can enlighten me about...
hello sir.... i m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student from delhi coll.f engg.. plz guide me the procedure for vocational training in abroad..and the resume template...
hey my fellow mining brothers me need a answer to a question thats tickling in my mind??? What actually is ODEX method of mining?? help me out guys.......😕