Where to buy the components related to Automation project works?

Greetings of the day to the brains who did/do/will be doing automation projects.

I want to ask, from where you but the tools required for your project work? Online or any shop or any specific city/place? Please suggest the best buy deals. Also, it would be great if you could share if you have been cheated in terms of mal-functioning the components you bought. Folks would be aware about the same.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We do buy occasionally from this supplier - rather expensive:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The components are quite reliable and from well known brands.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you be more specific ? (Details on your project)
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you be more specific ? (Details on your project)
    I am not doing any project. I am curious to create some simple projects using some micro-controllers, displays, registers and all those stuffs. Though working in IT field, wanted to learn of my own to create some good stuffs. Not required for any project or commercial purpose! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Koushal Patel
    I am not doing any project. I am curious to create some simple projects using some micro-controllers, displays, registers and all those stuffs. Though working in IT field, wanted to learn of my own to create some good stuffs. Not required for any project or commercial purpose! ๐Ÿ˜€
    rhydolabz.com
    crazypi.com
    My experience with these two online sellers has been very good.

If you're living in Mumbai, you'll get all basic hardware and relatively cheaper from Lamington Road (near Dalal estate)
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Abhishek Rawal
    If you're living in Mumbai, you'll get all basic hardware and relatively cheaper from Lamington Road (near Dalal estate)
    Thanks Ustaad! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Koushal Patel
    Thanks Ustaad! ๐Ÿ˜€
    You're all welcome, sir ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi There, I have been in the industry for 6+ years as a .net developer. Somehow I always wanted change my career as I am not a programmer by heart....
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Whenever a hot fluid, like steam flows through a pipe from the place of generation to the point of use , there will be...
I am currently in the 3 rd year BE..planning to change to Computer Science in MS..I have a lot of questions and am confused..1)What kind of jobs does one get...
Fluid vs gases. I find it interesting that engineers think in absolutes. Now I understand why and support your reasoning of legality. You must conform to societies laws and established...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT CONVEYOR SYSTEMS: INTRODUCTION AND IMPACT: Conveyor systems are mainly used for transporting the product from one place to other place within an confined space...