Where Do You Live ? ;)

Tell us in comments below where do you live from map below ๐Ÿ˜‰

Whereyoulive
Image credit : Dedoimedo.com
โ€‹
I have four homes in this world - Arch Land, Suse lake, Android sea & Great communist empire of Ubuntu. However, I have travelled to almost every place on this beautiful world expect Pinguystan, Moonostan, Pardustan, Mepisia & Xandros.
Hardest place to live among all was the forbidden land of Gentoo!

What about you ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Pradeep Somu
    Pradeep Somu
    I am currently in the android Sea...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Noob desert! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Paddling around in the Scientific Archipelago.
    (a variant of up shit-creek without a paddle)
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Right now I am in Independent Republic of Fedora. Though I have been in The Redhat Commonwealth, The Great Communist Empire Of Ubuntu and a lot of other places! I have future plans to travel to suse lake and The Debian Republic!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    Noob desert! ๐Ÿ˜
    Noob desert is a subset of The Great Communist Empire Of Ubuntu. The residence of Noob desert are the one who are taking baby step into Linux (recently migrated from Windows/OS X). Are you among 'em ?

A.V.Ramani
    Paddling around in the Scientific Archipelago.
    Do you use #-Link-Snipped-# ? Interesting!
  • lal
    lal
    A native of Meego Island ๐Ÿ˜ Have a home in The Debian Republic too. And, sometimes pays visit to The Great Communist Empire of Ubuntu.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    LINUX?
    Not guilty.
    I am a common or garden pre internet scientist. AAS (aam aadhmi scientist, though some spell it ASS)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How awkward is it to go to a restaurant with your special someone, where you run into your ex-girlfriend! Well, now you can avoid these things using a new free...
NCDU abbreviated as NCurses Disk Usage is a disk usage analyzer tool written entirely in C, most probably used when you don't have access to graphical interface & only have...
Hi Folks, No photograph is perfect. Even if a photographer claims it's the perfect shot, there' no such thing as perfect as the next guy would find a better way...
It's Amazon's Appstore birthday! So what ? Grab the app from Amazon.com : https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000626391&ref_=mas_dl_appstore_ss Create A/C in Amazon, if you don't have & download paid apps for free! Read more...
Facebook engineers have launched a new programming language called 'Hack' that uses PHP's fast development cycle and brings in a host of new features including static typing. The open source...