Where can i Find Workshops on ' Thinking', 'Memory'etc?

Guys, i would like to know a source where i can get details about the conferences & workshops on 'Thinking' & 'Memory Power".

Pls do guide...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What exactly are you looking for? There are a lot of TED Talks that you can listen to. TED Talks are always filled with leaders and common-men speaking about mind, power of the mind, how to put your mind to the best use and such.

Or are you looking for workshops in person?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even when it's idle it shows 100%. What I did: Disabled start up programs which are not required. Increased page file min the same size of my ram and max...
Idea Cellular, one of the leading telecom network providers in India has launched the next generation Net Setter 3G dongle with a price tag of Rs. 2160. The dongle promises...
Maxx Mobiles has launched a new feature phone at dirt cheap price targeted at rural markets in India with - Maxx MX100 Leader Feature phone. In fact, Telecom Minister Kapil...
Airtel has hinted over twitter that in about 3 weeks, Bangalore Internet fanatics will be able to use voice services over their existing 4G network. It's expected that Airtel 4G...
Often we are surrounded by people who can't express themselves well in words. Everyone seems to have a pot full of emotions inside, but the introverts among us aren't really...