When you're old, will you regret never starting your own business?

When you are old, will you regret never starting your own business? When you will look back upon your life story and connect the dots - will you say "I could have, had I gathered some more gut?" Will it hurt?

This is for all of those who want to start but aren't able to gather enough courage.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    When I grow old I would think,
    I could have tried for a government job, but I did not.

I still remember when I went to see my wife before marriage ( arrange, it was) I was introduced to her as "he has a computer shop in karnataka." 😔

That will hurt me, yes even in last days.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Since I am only 76 I cannot say what I will feel like when old.
    However, I have always done what I wanted to do. So no regrets till now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry if this is a re-post, but Jeff Bezos sounds like a really smart man when he talks about regret minimization framework.

Do watch, people:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the time we fear of the scanty monsoon and with the news of food wastage around, its time to take food wastage challenge Seriously! Most of us buy food...
OPPO Neo series has a new member. It's called OPPO Neo 5 and today it has been launched in India. An 8 mm thick phone with a 2000 mAh Li-Po...
Guys I'm Electrical engineer, I want to know the opportunities of GATE other than IITs, NITs and PSUs . What are all good colleges/universities to pursue M.Tech for EE and...
A lot of people google 'which sites to join' when they are new to the Internet and a lot many of these people are engineering students in India who want...
Just noticed that CrazyEngineers has now 1 Lakh 75 Thousand registered members. 😀 Just another milestone. Let's all hope to grow by thousands in the coming year. 👍 CHEERS to...