When should I start preparing for CAT?

PRESENTLY I'M DOING MY BTECH 1ST YEAR AND WHEN SHOULD I START PREPARATION FOR CAT AND HOW?

PLEASE HELP ME

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The sooner, the better. To the best of my knowledge, CAT score is valid only till two years. Depending upon your own schedule and skills; start preparing for CAT sometime around second year. Focus more on engineering, always.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    what r the opportunitties foe elec. engg.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    supradeep.v
    what r the opportunitties foe elec. engg.
    Well, as long as you are a graduate; all the engineering disciplines are treated equally; to the best of my knowledge.
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    ok thank you
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    The sooner, the better. To the best of my knowledge, CAT score is valid only till two years. Depending upon your own schedule and skills; start preparing for CAT sometime around second year. Focus more on engineering, always.
    No Biggie... CAT scores are valid for one year only. So preparation from 3rd year (like in January) should be more enough.

And #-Link-Snipped-# since you are in your 1st year now you can relax on this front and concentrate on engineering and start building a proper profile. It plays an important role in the second half of the CAT story. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can the exhaust gases of an automobiles can be used for a useful purpose
Europe's famous KTM has partnered with Bajaj Automobiles in India to launch the sporty motorcycle KTM Duke 200. I've been noticing that the media is talking a lot about these...
Hello friends, One of my friend asked me that is it possible to print something in 'C' without semicolon. I had tried more things like turnary operators,MACROs.I cant succeed. But...
halo everybody, i have this idea of a project and would really requests for your comments and support. i have witnessed the long queues in students mess and the main...
halo everybody, i have this idea of a project and would really requests for your comments and support. i have witnessed the long queues in students mess and the main...