When plans go horribly wrong!

Horribly wrong

This is based on a true story I heard from a friend!

Had a good Christmas, everyone?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happened with me when I was interviewing candidates. Each one of them (at least 6-8 of them) had exactly same career objective! 😒
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    lol that happens with everyone while interviewing for 1st time......😁😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    and one interview I went for ( I was giving the itnerview), 90% people had same resume template! :-|
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The training and placement officers are often at the mercy of those HR People who come to recruit in B and C grade colleges. Aptly put up in the comic!
    I believe same is not the case in the IITs and NITs.

PS: What are the odds, all the colleges in the city I stay in - have conducted T&P workshops. And they asked the students to jot down points for the 'most common scenarios' than you face in interview.
    So, Zero originality there.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    This is why HRs ask the weirdest questions, I suppose..... to put off people who've "practised" for interviews.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is Γ circle?and what is the use of this sign that is Γ with circle/...? can anyone explain?
View a larger scale version of Tessellated I A tessellation of a capital "I" shape employing the colours of the spectrum which I created using Paint.NET the free image and...
PPA known as Personal Package Archive, we're not going into technical detail. But let say - You are using Ubuntu 12.04 which is LTS (Long-Term-Support) of 5 years, which infact...
what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering. can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.
Name: Hussanal Faroke Kuzhimana *Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location: Calicut,Kerala India *Occupation: Software Engineer, QBurst Technologies Work Experience: 2 years 6 months as Software Engineer *Hobbies & Interests: No Hobbies, Interested...