When Life Gives You Lemons...

👍 Great quote to start the day I believe-

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson (Combustible Lemons - Aperture Labs)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Glass can now detect whether the person you are looking at is sad, happy, angry, excited or nervous with the help of a very innovative app called SHORE aka...
PayZippy, the payment gateway by Flipkart is being shut down. I personally haven't been able to confirm the news (update: it's confirmed via an official email from Flipkart. See the...
OnePlus, the Chinese 'no compromise' startup is introducing OnePlus One phone in India for a price tag < Rs. 25,000. The company's recently posted a job position for GM, Operations,...
Wegilant Net Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a start-up company founded by IIT Bombay Alumnus in the year 2011. Appvigil, an Android mobile security scanner, was created by Toshendra Kumar Sharma,...
Virginia Tech scientists have successfully illustrated a sugar 'biobattery' as a type of enzymatic fuel cell (EFC) that converts the chemical energy contained within sugar substrates (starch and glycogen) into...