WhatsApp Calling Feature Invites

Turns out that WhatsApp is slowly rolling out voice calling features in the latest version of whatsapp to global users. The version you will have to install is 2.11.508, available for download from the official website (and not Google Play store). The problem is that the feature isn't enabled by default and you need to have someone 'invite' you to be able to use the feature. Of course, it won't be useful because the person you want to make a call to needs to have the feature enabled too!

There is no concrete information on how to enable the calling feature in the latest build and how the invite system works. It's likely that whatsapp is enabling the voice calling feature randomly - so people will have to wait.

If someone here has figured out how to enable voice calling, please post the tip/trick and share/request invites.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : IN OUR DAILY LIFE, IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION , IN RAILWAY ENGINE AND FOR OTHER MANY APPLICATIONS, WE HAVE DONE A COMPARISION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND...
Discussion of the month 2015 is an initiative to reward the best discussion created in any previous month. Unfortunately, there was no noteworthy discussion in the last month which could...
A question for all( Esp engineers in Germany), I am planning to study Masters, I still didn't figure
Just a random thought! I was wondering, that a lot of people sign petitions online for a 'cause'. I would like to know how does it actually work? How the...
can somebody help me with some white paper or realted to vulnerabilities in c language.😀