Whats the real concept behind Indian Ecommerce Portal

Hello.

I would like to know whats the real concept behind online eCommerce website specially yepme he offer t shirt at 175 rupees, where us if you put open costing of product it goes higher price. For example your getting T shirt wholesale at 100 rupees then your courier + your service charges extra are there..?

I would you like to know who eCommerce portal like this work.. whats the real/hidden concept behind this website..?

thanks

Replies

• gbit
    gbit
    Dear Abubakkrr Sididque the concept which you are framing in your question is called "Business Model". Each and every compnay have their own unique biz model.

Business Model

After reading above article I hope you get a good idea yourself.
  • Abubakker Sididque
    Abubakker Sididque
    Can i see any one of the ecommerce company business model so that i can get a clear idea. how it works..
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Dear Abubakar,

E-Commerce is evolving. For Big Co. Like Flipkart and Others, Customer acquisition and retaining is the asset for their future. They generally don't care about losing some money on few products. For 100 Products they might not get profit but for the rest of the 1000000 Products the profit margins are high for them.

Meanwhile you should read this...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope this is helpful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...when i write a simple hello c++ program and executed in ubuntu13.0 its showing fatal error:library iostream.h not found like dat..wen i tried to install g++compiler using apt get command...
Salam, Hello Dear CEs I am looking for a collage provides Master degree in Telecom Engineering ( ONLINE ) with affordable tuition fees. I already search in google but I...
I have an idea for open e commerce company for only promoting Advertisement. I need details and future about this business, how is market, how to open this business.
Lava Mobiles has unveiled a new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS running tablet in India called the 'Lave IvoryS'. The tablet features a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT8312 processor and...
A team of neuroscience researchers from Newcastle University have developed what are being called the world's tiniest "3D glasses". The research team has been trying to understand 3D vision among...