What's Happening Behind The Scenes On CrazyEngineers

CEans,

I decided to give you a quick overview of things happening behind the scenes here on CE; what's keeping us busy and what's in store over the coming few weeks.
  • An entirely new platform for our forums: Yes, it's happening again. Back in Feb 2010, we migrated our forum to a new platform and we're doing it again. Why? Because our earlier move didn't prove to be a correct. While the show on the front is nice and smooth; 50% of our time is spent is fixing database issues, keeping the server up and troubleshooting. Over the coming few weeks, I'll have something very interesting to show to all of you. It's not only going to make CE more fun and easy to use; but it's going to make you a lot more addictive to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . More about this, soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Troubleshooting: Few CEans asked me why I'm not quite regular on CE these days. The answer is that I'm totally occupied with problems on the back-end that I just can't ignore anymore. The database & server are both creating issues and troubleshooting takes up my time.
  • Contest Planning: We love contests! You'll see them more often in coming few days ๐Ÿ˜€
At the same time, we're gearing up to start recruiting full time candidates to work on exciting products which we plan to roll out next year. So a lot of time is being spent in making sure that we've enough revenue to keep driving CE in forward direction and roll out super-awesome things for our engineers. In short, the year 2012 is going to be quite exciting for all of us .

A little secret: We recently received an acquisition offer which we rejected right away. ๐Ÿ˜€ Why? Well, read the last sentence of above paragraph.

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    It is understandable that you are having some work when we see less than usual activity from your side here on CE. All the best of everything that you are planning to do. Waiting to see CE grow much much bigger ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ooh!! An acquisition offer?? wow!!

Was the offer in millions or in billions? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wow, that's really great to know! CE is growing bigger and bigger day by day and it has a long way to go. All the very very best ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix
    It is understandable that you are having some work when we see less than usual activity from your side here on CE. All the best of everything that you are planning to do. Waiting to see CE grow much much bigger ๐Ÿ˜€
    The biggest problem is that we are still a small team right now and that's limiting us from doing several amazing things we should be doing as a community. Finally, we've a direction and a practical plan to make things happen.

silverscorpion
    Ooh!! An acquisition offer?? wow!!

Was the offer in millions or in billions? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well, It doesn't matter. We're growing and we'll have a much wider scope next year, for sure.

Sada
    Wow, that's really great to know! CE is growing bigger and bigger day by day and it has a long way to go. All the very very best ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah. In fact, CE's growth will be fueled by even more number of CEans in next few weeks. I promise it's going to be a lot more fun. To tell you the fact; I like posting more on our test setup than here on CE ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

• Troubleshooting: Few CEans asked me why I'm not quite regular on CE these days. The answer is that I'm totally occupied with problems on the back-end that I just can't ignore anymore. The database & server are both creating issues and troubleshooting takes up my time.
    Maybe you are chiming with Robert Frost:

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    can't wait to see what you come up with

All the very best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thanks to All CEans FOR your Support! How it had all started! It was only yesterday that I got a dream, a dream which enlightened my thoughts of doing something...
hi friends. i got seat in MTECH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in hyderabad. but i'm having a hearing problem. i really want to do this.but sometimes i am worried if it is...
hello friends can anyone pls let me know which mtech ECE course has more theory than programing. pls reply soon friends really urgent. thankssss
CEans, We know you are awesome. Here's Grand Quiz Question for 15 CE Coins ๐Ÿ˜€ - It's just the alphabet from galaxy, Commander K!. Give me the correct letter in...
Simple Steps to be followed for Appling Online 1. Please check the eligibility criteria. 2. Check the fee schedule and prepare a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable...