What you do during your Semester-break ?

hie 's
I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I thnk every engineer here would agree that
sem-break is smthng v al wait for,v al simply luv it(Don't U ??)....
Soo temme wat u do during ur semester holidayzz.....??(pplzz tel smthng interesting or creative u do).

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Nidhi varma
    hie 's
    I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I thnk every engineer here would agree that
    sem-break is smthng v al wait for,v al simply luv it(Don't U ??)....
    Soo temme wat u do during ur semester holidayzz.....??(pplzz tel smthng interesting or creative u do).
    I simply used to play cricket, wander around city, visit relatives. In one of my semister vacation, I did an Industry training that really helped me during my curriculam.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We never had semesters during our engineering days [99-2003]. ๐Ÿ˜€ So we'd have fun all the time except the two deadly months before the final exam ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I spent most of my time learning to play Guitar, with friends, and learning as much I could about computers.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    I play computer games in semester holidays and each time i try to learn a new programming language.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Yeah sure, this break is much awaited period for all engg. students. As of me, it was a mixed bag. As they were so many, I went for some computer course, went for proper training in 3rd year which I really count in my best moves, had to prepare for CAT in one. But something that was present in all of them was friends, music and parties. The days used to be overflowing with these plus, relaxing relaxing and relaxing ๐Ÿ˜›
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well in my summer breaks i used to lazying around the house eat,sleep and TV.evening times was for all kind off freinds,then later on i used to do summer jobs the money i spent on buying stuff for myself and yess in one of my breaks i attended summer camp.....very healthy exp i also used to indulge in many things which are not appropriate here!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜‰well guys, i've always seen the somewat dull way of pulling "breakdown" vehicles with huge cables..๐Ÿ˜•so i thought of this sys for toys like cars to move behind 1 another...
Just for the sake of fun, I checked our Alexa ranking ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm pleased to see that we are at 76,184! Now, that number might look 'big' to you,...
Everyone uses wikipedia. The articles there are just super! But I see, most of us have been just the readers. Have you ever edited any article in Wikipedia? If yes,...
CEans, Share your favorite discussions on CrazyEngineers so far. Also write why it is your favorite discussion. You may add as many discussions as you want. I'll set the ball...
Evolution of Bit-Torrent โ€‹ It is 9 'O' clock at night. The same typical course of events have started to materialize. You download a very interesting '.torrent' file from the...