What To Use For Bot : Arduino Or Raspberry Pi ?

sir i want develop a bot in which i want interface small lcd, keys , camera n infrared divice plz sugget me which divice i can use to interface this divices (aurdino ,respberry pi)for programing plz

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ganesh ghumare
    sir i want develop a bot in which i want interface small lcd, keys , camera n infrared divice plz sugget me which divice i can use to interface this divices (aurdino ,respberry pi)for programing plz
    You can use any (Arduino or Raspberry Pi). However, for Arduino you'll need shields to interface motors & LCD. IMO Raspberry Pi is better choice. If you haven't purchased RPi, I would suggest you to purchase BB or any AllWinner's SoC, they've better configuration - feels like RPi on steroids while using it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got placement in TCS and now they are training me as a tester. and from the begning of my engineering life iam more interested in coding.and i want to...
Wishing you Guys a very happy birthday. @Gurjeet Singh and @Nayan Goenka where is the party? 🎉
Priced identically to the recently introduced Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone, the folks at ASUS have started taking pre-orders for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG model) via Flipkart. The Asus Zenfone...
About 20,000 new Xiaomi Mi3 phones will go on sale on Flipkart tomorrow and over 100,000 potential buyers have already registered to buy the phone. Last few sales saw unprecedented...
A lot of members are requesting XL sized t-shirts. Unfortunately XL sized t-shirts are all sold out. The only size available as of now is S, M and L. Those...