What To Explore ? / Want To Explore!

Hi and Hello to everyone!
My name is V. Sai Kiran.I am a new sighin,joined now itself.My home town is hyderabad .Found this website while browsing for what to do now?.
I am a graduate in mechanical Engineering from Sri Indu College if Engg. and Tech.,2014 batch.Not pretty good my academics had been.Tried For GATE through coaching in ACE but couldn't crack it.Then later felt that hands on works job gives me satisfaction, joined in a automobile garage as a technician and service advisor in hyderabad and then got an opportunity to work for a startup company in Automobile,Pune,Maharastra,India.Intial training was given for working of each parts in cars,except electricals but most of the training went for how to manage the customers,cars ,spares etc in both the garage and the company.
I get dissatified with the work.Sometimes i feel working the next day i don't.Sometimes i want enter to OEMS ,sometimes i feel to join groups involved in social cause travelling around,Sometimes I feel to start my own company(i don't know what kind of company)with groups working together n solving the problems.
Now i wanted to go to chennai (Don't know why).
Please help me out from this situation,not that you decide my destiny but give me view how to move forward in life.I want to take responsibility for my life,family.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Swipe has tied up with Flipkart to launch a new smartphone called Elite 2 Plus that is aimed at the budget conscious crowd. The Swipe Elite 2 Plus costs just...
In a rare breakthrough, scientists at Oak Ridge National Laboratory have stumbled upon an electrochemical process that uses tiny spikes of carbon and copper to turn carbon dioxide, a greenhouse...
I used the incandescent lamp dimmer circuit for dimming ac led bulb.But it doesn't turn off and on completely.Flickering also happening.A resistor was placed across output(bulb) but it gets hot...
Will you accept robots as teachers or will your human ego come first to negate any such possibility? Irrespective of your choice, our immediate future generation might face robots on...
Normally a convertible laptop that turns into a tablet costs you somewhere around Rs. 30K but iBall is giving you the same form factor for half the cost. Yes, you...