What to do next ?

Hello .
I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abishek Chander G
    Hello .
    I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....
    Whether it's a good choice or not cannot be said at this time. VLSI is usually considered to be a hot domain; and you should check if you are really interested in VLSI domain. All the best!
  • Abishek Chander G
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    Yes, I am intrested in VLSI, i am good at CAD Designs and i am not good at programming. I came to know that there are two different process in VLSI Designs . Front End And Back End ....I want to know the differences between them.
    Found a useful link #-Link-Snipped-#.👍
  • Abishek Chander G
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You Sir,
    After seeing that link i think i have to take the back end tools like layout designs..
    what do you suggest.
    Go for what your mind tells you will be satisfactory! The rest will follow! Just do your best to learn the max out of every opportunity you get!
  • Abishek Chander G
    Abishek Chander G
    Thank You sir,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Corning, the company famous for developing the Gorilla Glass, used in so many top-notch smartphones to protect our touchscreen displays, has finally arrived in India. With the aim to solidify...
If you are still not back from the awe of wearable technology, be prepared to have your mind blown with the latest research work in a new form of "spaser"...
Researchers from Australian National University (ANU) have developed a new lens-making procedure wherein drops of silicone are baked in an oven to produce high quality lenses that are unbelievably cheap....
The launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is just few months away, but we're already getting a taste of what's cooking in Samsung's labs. It's expected that Samsung will formally...
there is no name of my college in institution name.my college name was sri satyanarayana engineering college ongole, affliated to jntu kakinada.so may i use jntu kakinada as a institition...