what to do next after embedded system course?

Hello friends ,
My name is munna.
currently i am in last semester of my b.tech (ECE), and waiting for final result. in last sem i have done 6 months embeded system course in noida. at the time of joining i thought that after this course i will get good job. but i was wrong. also job for embeded is in south side of india. and i am in north. but that's not the problem. Problem is that will i get job after going there. or i will need to do some more courses after this. my teacher is really good at embeded. and she is telling me to do kernel development course. but today i was searching for this course and come to know that there are many parts in that too. and i have not enough money and time to do all courses. so please suggest me what to do. also i should tell you that i am really good at programming. and i love it. and i want my career in programming field. i have good knowledge of basic c, c++, and embeded(8051, avr, pic, & arm). still i don't know whether i will get job in programming field.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung, the South Korean tech-giant has finally launched Grand Neo Plus in India. Ever since the proliferation of low budget smartphones from Lenovo, Motorola, Xiaomi, etc. in India, Samsung's place...
Hello Ceans My name is Jassem Chouhan 6th semester IT Branch from Kota Rajasthan. I am totally confused about summer training. I want to do in cloud computing in the...
I'm wondering if the convention that the methods that are declared private or protected are required to start with _ aka underscore. Is there any standard naming convention that sets...
The researchers at the University of Maryland (UMD) and Temple University have discovered a new class of magnets called ‘non-Joulian magnets’. The unique property of this kind of magnets is...
The weekend is here, which means most of you would like to escape the heat in city and live in the arms of Mother Nature. If camping or nature resorts...