What to do if having a backlog!!

i am discussing this issue which many peoples are having today , just because a backlog they not remain able to apply for job (in 99.9%) cases No matter how much talent he have ,in this case what should he do to get a Job ,because in India study is more important than skills.👎
So Cean's what you suggest what he should do?

Replies

• ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    many mnc companies allow upto 2 backlogs....and the universities like jntu provide an options to leave two subjects...
  • nipuntyagi
    nipuntyagi
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you try off-campus, the criteria of up to 2-3 backlogs is easily considered by the company. No issues there. Just showcase your strong points in the subjects you like and are relevant to the job.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    ya i am looking for same but haven't find one for computers or electronics may be because of so many application they get,and also they have a criteria of 60-70% through out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there have any cheap method to produce energy by using municipal wastes. if have any idea please give me.i need a help.
hello guys, i need to design two control panels. 1. MCC and 2. WTP Electrical load for the WTP panel is 8 pumps and two systems (ozonator & Ultra Voilet...
hye... frnds i m back here after a long term. wanna be continue here as a active member i was missing to my crazy engineers group..... so, hope you all...
electricity generation by using air flows in railway junctions when trains are passed, when train passed in rail near the rail have high speed of flowing of air,depending on speed...
If owning a Lamborghini isn’t enough to impress your special someone, you might need to migrate from iPhone. Tonino Lamborghini Tauri has unveiled its luxury smartphone-88 Tauri. Made in Italy,...