What to do after B.tech ECE? Gate score not good.

hii crazy engineers i am 2013 batch pass out from a private college after college i was wasted my 2 year in prepration of gate only n now waiting for result. my gate 2014 result is not so good i got only 32 marks . at that time i am thinking if again my gate result is not so good then i will start teaching in any private college and continue my prepration or start working in any electronnics goods manufacturing company and by getting some experience of industry i want to run my own manufacturing company but still confuse btwn both so plz suggest what to do and how

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i am anik, i am persuing my btech. in mechatronics engineering and i want go for higher education(M.S).please give me some suggestions about colleges....plz plz..it will be a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Even though there are various security systems Robbery has become common in our day to day life. Security systems with CCD cameras are commercially available...
hi guyz am dng 3rd year information technology ...just me a domain which is peak now to do my mini and final year project...
Just a note to all the members - the search has been disabled for the time being. It won't function just the way it should. We're tracking down a known...
Project Abstract / Summary : India holds the dubious distinction of registering the highest number of road accidents in the world. According to the experts at the national transportation planning...