What to do after B.E?

Hello friends,

I want to do MS, Can anyone tell me which field will be appropriate for me as I am more into Computer Programming and not much into Electronics.
Thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chan_98
    Hello friends,

I want to do MS, Can anyone tell me which field will be appropriate for me as I am more into Computer Programming and not much into Electronics.
    Thank you.
    If you're into computer programming and love it - then go for a course that's in tune with computer programming. I think CS would be a better choice. You may also look for a more specialized course depending upon your liking.
  • chan_98
    chan_98
    The_Big_K
    If you're into computer programming and love it - then go for a course that's in tune with computer programming. I think CS would be a better choice. You may also look for a more specialized course depending upon your liking.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I know about CS but I am doing ELectronics right now, Will it be a problem to completely change my branch to CS?
  • Rahul.et.4
    Rahul.et.4
    I am facing the same dilema. I did my BE in Electronics and Telecommunication. I will be having around 20 months of experience in IT field by next year. I have undergone training in BIPM, and currently working in database maintainence type project. Can I do MS in database management system or similiar field. What will be the pre requisites for doing it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Civil Engineer with 24 yrs experience in India. I have major experience in Infar Projects.
Here's a simple puzzle. Find the next number in the series of these numbers -72 , 62 , 48 , 92 , 96, ?
I have algoritm for soduku solver.But it takes more time to solve.Plz send some brilliant code...
Yantrik'12 is a National Student's Convention on Robotics and Mechatronics, organized by KL University, Andhra Pradesh. The event is going to be held in association with JILIT and Robotics Core...
This is me........yer!!!!! I joined u guyz..we gonna rule the world