WHAT TO CHOOSE CAT OR GRE?

Hi Sir, if i took GRE, can i able to crack my campus placement test?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SRIHARAN_M
    Hi Sir, if i took GRE, can i able to crack my campus placement test?
    GRE preparation will help you to some extent in cracking the 'aptitude' tests. You'll still have to prepare separately for the technical and HR rounds of interview.
  • SRIHARAN_M
    SRIHARAN_M
    which one you will prefer either GRE or CAT for campus?
    But i want to do my MS aftr 2 years
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CAT will help you prepare for both GRE and Campus. The level of preparation required for CAT far more than that of GRE. If you have an option, start preparing using CAT material.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: Introducing the Resume Builder App for Engineers - CrazyEngineers Official Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.
If you thought that the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus were a little expensive for you then good news, you can get a Motorola smartphone that is cheaper but...
Just came to know that LinkedIn's initiative to offer placements to college students, called 'LinkedIn Placements' has shut down. Apparently they couldn't execute it well. I'm however, wondering what could...
LG G5 has already made a mark in the smartphone market with its unique modular design and Friends accessories. If you thought that the LG G5 was out of your...
So, it's been a while since Microsoft and Google have got Indian CEOs. Indians have been proving themselves all across the world. But owing to the fact that the Apple...