What song would you dedicate to your loved one?

Just a few days back it was my friend's mother's birthday and on the other day it was a friend's girlfriend's birthday. In the course of thinking of a perfect gift for them, they thought it was a great idea to dedicate a song to them.

One could edit a video, or create a video of their photos and play a song in the background or (the really talented) could sing and record it.

But, the real deal is searching for a song that suits the situation best. I would like to ask the crazy engineers here the same. What song would you dedicate to your love one.

Specify if it would be a friend, a lover or a bloody relative ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I would dedicate this to my Grandpa, whom I lost a few years ago -

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I would dedicate this to my friends, who today are no longer with me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, iam new to this forum n also a fresher(civil). my doubt is why is every company running for non renewable energy when we have abundant solar energy? am...
wts EOF AND IS SCANF returen values?
The Indian Institutions of Engineers,SOUTH EX was established in the year 2010.the Indian institutions of engineers is a premier technical education and training institute in the SOUTH EX. This institute...
hi friends, i am trying hard to connect arduino mega adk with my android app through php server located on a web hosting site. the problem is, i want to...
How To connect the Microcontroller with our computers?? My problem is that.. "I have created One Device using micro controller which reads the Temprature.Hence i want to send that reading...