What qualities, certifications give a candidate an upper hand in recruitment over others?

Well as we all know there are a lot of engineers in our country whereas the job opportunities does not meet the demand. What qualities should a candidate posses to get a upper edge over the rest of the candidates during an interview. What qualities, certifications,etc should a guy posses that any company hires him even if there are 1000's of candidates with same qualification(pertaining to both freshers and experienced in the field of IT) and separates the guy from rest of crowd?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quasars or quasi-stellar radio sources are regarded as the most distant celestial object in the observable universe and yet, they exhibit the most energetic electromagnetic spectra. Arguably, this giant luminous...
I'm looking at various tools, technologies and protocols for a possible implementation of real time chat, a la Slack. Most of the suggestions lead to WebSockets; but since I'm not...
One of the main instigators in a chemical reaction is the catalyst which ultimately pushes a reaction with certain amplifications in its inherent properties. Fertilizers to hydrogen fuel cells, every...
I am about to complete 4 years of experience in the software testing. Recently, i have got promoted as a senior tester but i am underpaid. I am getting around...
I am new to d3.js. I have two collapsible tree. I want do draw a link from leaf node of one tree to leaf node of another tree. Can anyone...