What part of AI the Arduino is perfectly fit for?

Hi,
I am a third-year CS student. My final year project's field is Artificial Intelligence and all i do is JAVA(Android etc..). Now i have to choose a topic fast + i've got an incomplete Arduino kit with me, with little or no knowledge on how to work with it. I just want to know what part of AI the Arduino is perfectly fit for, what topic to use and how to go about it. So i can get started at once.

Thanks...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Hi,
    I am a third-year CS student. My final year project's field is Artificial Intelligence and all i do is JAVA(Android etc..). Now i have to choose a topic fast + i've got an incomplete Arduino kit with me, with little or no knowledge on how to work with it. I just want to know what part of AI the Arduino is perfectly fit for, what topic to use and how to go about it. So i can get started at once.

Thanks...
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# For AI you will need some sensors Correct !
    You can use Arduino to act as a motion sensor, Obstacle detection and like that.
  • Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Cooool. I saw couple of videos on stuff like that. So, what topic should i choose for it.
    Machine Learning? Robotics? ...what?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Cooool. I saw couple of videos on stuff like that. So, what topic should i choose for it.
    Machine Learning? Robotics? ...what?
    Not sure what you are going to plan in detail for above topic you mentioned. but as you are an Computer Science Engineer you may like to add IoT on Arduino and then do something based on AI.
  • Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Yeah. Internet of Things.

How about "Artificial Intelligence, The Internet of Things using Arduino boards and sensors"?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Olayinka Peter Oluwafemi
    Yeah. Internet of Things.

How about "Artificial Intelligence, The Internet of Things using Arduino boards and sensors"?
    Yeah ! That's perfect ! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone wishes there was a way to do that. Even though Android phones these days are available at incredibly cheap prices, there's always some defaulter you know who just won't...
It was days of April-2015,We were having semester examinations and also we were looking for an last vacation of our college life.Some of my friend had decided to go for...
We have a lot of programmers here, I thought of making a collection of the best books that one can use to learn database systems. The books I've referred during...
Just thinking how can we make Aladdin Flying Carpet. 😀 if we take a rectangle wooden/plastic board, wrap it with nice silk cloth put 4 small drones on all corners,...
With almost each and every person around the world having atleast one smartphone, if not more, as per YouTube, more than half of the videos watched on its site are...