What matters more in Graphic Cards?? GPU or Card Memory

Hey...can anyone help me on this...that while selecting a "Graphic Card"...what should be considered more...its GPU or Memory....???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unless you are comparing specific cards, always go for a balance between the two.
  • crazypooh
    crazypooh
    its ur need want very good speed go for memory
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Good GPU with decent memory (256 or more)...is fine....GPU speed matters when compared to Memory....
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    And please tell what role both of them play...??
    Means whats the difference between them in their working and effects...??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans 😀... I am in my final year of BE in the field of electronics & communication. I have decided to pursue my M.Tech in Nanotechnology... Can anyone furnish...
Hello fellow Engineers!!! Thought i would make my first post with the aid of the introduction template!! Name:Joe Engineering Trade: Mechanical and Manufacturing Location: QUB Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests:...
hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled...
In purely scientific terms, can you consider flowing sand as a fluid? Does it exhibit the properties of a fluid? Let's discuss.
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to mobile phones.. or any other topics that is intersting..im luking...