What is the trusted source of news in india?

what you people think is trusted source of political news in India, every party is trying to manipulate news according to them, Media houses are publishing biased news ,They have I.T. teams or so called supporters who are even able to change things over internet i.e. starting a trend ,Liking something in huge amount, upvote or downvote something on quora,So where we can accept to get proper news.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think PTI (#-Link-Snipped-#), you can trust.
    Otherwise I generally go for Google News, you can get all news links at same place.

I like to read FakingNews than FirstPost crap.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Google News only compiles a list of all the news. I don't think there's any media that's truly unbiased when it comes to political reporting. It's true that there are social media teams hired by almost all major political parties that comment, up vote in favor of the news that suits them.

I'd rather have a look at Pakistan's media to see what India's doing right or wrong; and compare it with what the media houses in India are reporting. That'd give us a balanced view 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you want to know a trusted source about specific news sections such as politics or sports or technology/science? If you narrow that down, we might be able to point at some good websites that focus on these areas.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you want to know a trusted source about specific news sections such as politics or sports or technology/science? If you narrow that down, we might be able to point at some good websites that focus on these areas.
    political news
  • Somesh Diwanji
    Somesh Diwanji
    I think listening to debate give you a better idea of the Issue and provide you both parties views. But some time (mostly in political discussion) debate turns in blame game.
    Also we can prefer the article about the issue rather than the news.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think this setting on Google news is better. No blog articles.
    Wondering why Google news adds blog article in news section.
    Blog is opinion, News is news. Two separate things.

Capture
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    #CommunalMedia is trending today on twitter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I am building my own quadrocopter from scratch but it will not be only a quadrocopter. I am trying to make it a bot. Problems: 1) What kind of...
Sharing with you, some of the print media coverage of mine RealSense Trailblazer recognition in recently held RealSense challenge. I can't read Kannada, so I can't translate. The transcripts are...
Sokrati is a marketing and advertising company founded in the year 2009. Sokrati is one of India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary...
Replacing conventional power systems with a soft robotic rover called 'robotic eel' for land and water based exploration of gas-giant moons such as Europa, could be the new innovative technology...
Facebook's silently testing a new 'Add a Link' option with limited set of users from United States. The feature adds a new option along with share photos and location options...