What is the scope of testing?

Manual or automation testing? Which is good?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabitha Sri
    Manual or automation testing? Which is good?
    Both are equally good. Automation testing is typically done when manual testing phases has reached certain milestone and the test cases can be automated.
  • Sabitha Sri
    Sabitha Sri
    As a fresher, Which help me more to get placed in MNC?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabitha Sri
    Totally depends on the requirements of the company and your skills-set. If you are very skilled at QTP, Selenium and scripting languages, company may recruit you directly to work on automation testing project.

Unfortunately there's no clear-cut answer to your question.
  • Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Sabitha Sri
    Irrespective of whether you know Automation or not, a Fresher will be given Manual Testing at first. There are two reasons for this:
    1) Manual Testing needs you to implement logic, so the Company knows about your calibre.
    2) With manual testing, you'll understand the functionality more easily than Automation.

Since you have Automation knowledge, you will have high chances of shifting to Automation than any other Tester.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,sir, Can you give me some creative idea for railway project..?
Name:Ashish S. Kshirsagar Engineering Trade:Computer Science and Engineering Location: Buldhana, Maharashtra Occupation: Fresher(Jobseeker) Hobbies & Interests: Internet surfing Aim in life: To achieve my destination! I joined CrazyEngineers because: Reference:-Google
The next free CEC course on "Design Products With Bluetooth Low Energy" runs for five days from July 21 through July 25. Registered users get free IEEE credits for courses....
It's here, folks! Seeing your overwhelming response to CrazyEngineers Stickers, we decided to set out to create the most amazing t-shirt for engineers ever! The goal for the t-shirt was...
I'm sure most of us might have followed the news that the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Club denied entry to sitting judge of the Madras High Court because he tried...