What is the scope of fresher android developer in IT industry?

Is there any scope for future and in present time for these developers?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    Is there any scope for future and in present time for these developers?
    As far as I know, Android development is at its peak and is showing no signs of slowing down. Apps are going to rule our lives for at least a decade now. In coming days, a lot of people would be writing apps for the wearables and the IoT devices.

But at the base of it - it's all still your regular programming knowledge at work - be it Java or C or Python or Ruby ....Just make yourself a 'programmer' who can learn any new language.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Can u tell the companies that are hiring fresher android developers in it industry?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    Can u tell the companies that are hiring fresher android developers in it industry?
    There are many. Just search for jobs on the popular job portals. That's the only way to know.
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Can u name them
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhavna k
    Can u name them
    You've got to search and find out yourself. SourceBits, Adaptiz, PurpleChai, Hakunamatata, SupremeTechnologies. Simply search for 'Android App Development Company' in Google and you will get all the names that recruit Android developers.

PS: You'll have to do your own research for companies, job roles they are offering etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir this is Navami Tiwari , I am working in a mechanical company with team of 5 members as fresher software developer in asp .net web api, linq, MySQL...
hi enngineers, for my acadamic project i need to design a single stage buck boost inverter, I am totally blank need help from you, pls guide me to complete this
Why cadmium plated fasteners are used in Aeronautical fabrication work?
Born and brought up in Agra, one of the most business oriented towns in India, Rakhi Chawla grew up in the support and care of parents who were unconventional in...
which book is best for preparing the mehcanial objectives,basics,concepts??