What is the relationship between mileage and tyre's size

My bike has took me some 25,000 kms. I have seen many cuts in my vehicle's rear tyre. I was suggested to change it due to regular punctures.
Unfortunately, manufacturer did not give tubeless ones. Now, I want to install tubeless ones seeing rainy season in Mumbai! 😁

I want suggestions on:-
1. I have seen some different tyre sizes. Does it affect the mileage?
2. I have heard, tubeless tyres are best. They can retain even if puncture happened for a significant amount of time (as compared to its tube's counterpart.) True?
3. For installing tubeless, is the showroom best place to do? or some local shops. (Please let me know if anyone done this)
4. If anyone is aware of the price of tubeless tyres for Pulser 150, please let me know? (Yeah, I have seen online, but I want the price quote from a guy who did this.)

Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mumbai-based company iBall has a good collection of Android phones under its Andi series. The newest addition to the iBall Andi series is a new Dual SIM phone that supports...
When it comes to the topic of quantum computing, the world is mesmerized at the moment. As researchers steadily share their research work one after the other, the picture is...
name: vignesh occupation: student branch: electrical and electronics engineering hobbies: to explore science and apply it to make miracles I joined crazy engineers because: I thought this was a fun...
Fujitsu has announced an innovative liquid cooling heat pipe that can be deployed in compact electronic devices like smartphones or tablets. Liquid cooling systems have existed for desktop class personal...
Honda Cars India is definitely proud of its four-wheeler sedan Honda City, which sells like hot cakes all acroos the country. It has announced a new version of the car...