What is the difference of Aircraft structure from the frames and structures?

I'm doing final year,BE Mechanical Engineering.I'm interested in Frames and structures and I have designed some frames.I like to widen my scope.So can anyone suggest me any relevant in any disciplines especially this Aircraft Structure...

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Do an M Tech in IISST, Trivandrum in that speciality. You will learn all about aerospace structures.
    Every structure has to be fit for the intended purpose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A mechanical engineer from IIT Bombay, Xitij Kothi hails from Vadodara, Gujarat. His dad a civil engineer and mother a mathematics teacher, Xitij was brought up in an environment where...
Hello everyone, I have been a CEan from hardly last one month. I found this site very efficient for solving my problems. I am a computer science 2nd year student...
A new type of paint, currently under development at the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory holds promise to reflect sunlight off the surface to maintain lower temperatures. This new...
The Linux Foundation has declared the launch of its new Open Mainframe Project today. When it comes to the big corporates wanting to run critical applications that need bulk data...
Japanese, Chinese and now Canadians - everyone's coming up with 'innovative' ideas to construct a space elevator. A Canadian firm already has obtained a patent for a 20km high (20x...