What is the difference between load pf and internal pf in a synchronous machine?

What is the difference between load pf and internal pf in a synchronous machine? How does internal pf lag and lead?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists at Rice University have witnessed a peculiar self-assembly behaviour of nanotubes, when they were subjected to the action of a strong field emitted by a Tesla coil. The team...
A large portion of the science and technology community believes in developing a full proof robot that can mimic a human with utmost accuracy. This creator-like ability has been showcased...
Hi every one, I am new here. Don't know why I took this long to reach here, but Yeah.. I wanna be a real crazzzzy engineer! I am shaheen, mechanical...
NASA's new propulsion technology, named Heliopause Electrostatic Rapid Transit System Electric Sail or HERTS E-Sail is all set to revolutionize space travel. The system, specifically aimed to accommodate long-distance missions,...
Google has decided to reincarnate its official Google Calendar application with a cool new “Goal” feature. As reported in their official blog, it will allow you to keep track of...