what is the component(green)?

what is the plastics gear component? where i can get more information of it?

Replies

• Smiech
    Smiech
    I think this component allows the correct rotation and block the oposite. Its name is irrelevant, but let us call it "locking cam", for the sake of convenience. 😏
    Does this part belong to any home apliance?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    This thing is called a ratchet, and it is used for permitting shaft rotation only in one direction.

It is used in wrenches.
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    Dead right...👍
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    jiayue
    what is the plastics gear component? where i can get more information of it?
    Generally used for low load applications,
    commonly used in toys.

Check this out for more info:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at University of California, Berkeley and MIT's Media Lab are working in collaboration with Microsoft on a display that compensates for vision defects in people. The technology uses algorithms...
Hi, I need Standard reference books for Gate cse. I googled it and couldnt find standard books for all the subjects. Could someone post them for all the subjects in...
I have a SanDisk 16GB pendrive, when i'm trying to copy any content from USB to PC or viceversa its showing "Your Disk is Write Protected". Same is the case...
i am 2012 batch passout ece, graduate searching for jobs other than which involve programming ,due to family problems i started my career intially in a wrong way b doing...
Hi CE'ans ! Glad to post my new Question here ! Currently iam working on a RTC (Abracon AB 1804) chip.When i referred a schematic there was a connection denoted...