What is Java Applet?

What is Java Applet exactly?
Is it something included in advance Java?
Give me some idea about the thing.

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
  • Devashish Vyas
    Devashish Vyas
    A Java applet is a small application which is written in Java and delivered to users in the form of bytecode. The user launches the Java applet from a web page, and the applet is then executed within a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) in a process separate from the web browser itself.
  • Sindhuja P
    Sindhuja P
    Applets are java programs where we include in HTML page.many of them thinking that it is a package but it is a class
  • abgfcd
    abgfcd
    Applet is a dynamic and interactive program that can run inside a Web page displayed
    by a Java-capable browser such as Hot Java or Netscape 2.0.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Apurva Gawande. Second year student of mechanical engineering from Pune. I like to read books technical, non-technical. I like making design on softwares. My aim is to be...
Hello people... I wanted to know about the upcoming topics in Artificial Intelligence. The topic really interests me and i would really like to do a small project . Which...
I want to design a system for voting there are 50 person those vote I want give a RF remote to any body and use an receiver to receive votes...
A team of developers from Microsoft's Skype team is said to be working on a new Android app that lets you make voice calls even on slow internet connection. Being...
Based on analysis reports generated in the second quarter of 2015, the top 5 players in the Internet of Things (IoT) are IBM, Google, Cisco, Intel and Microsoft. IBM is...