What is a really good DVD/video converter?

I downloaded "Total Video Converter" and I can't get it to convert the video files from my DVD into a common format such as WMV, MPEG, or AVI, or into sound such as MP3 or WMA, which it says it can do.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Thte files are in a form called ".IFO" which I could only get to play on InterVideo WinDVD, and nothing else.

I'm trying to convert it so I can upload (part) of it on to YouTube, but nothing is working. So, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• prakash.athani
    prakash.athani
    Hi Thomas,

Try downloading IFO to MPEG covertor.
    Visit this page. It is simple
    Page #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Trojantech
    Trojantech
    McFunSoft Video Convert Master 7.9.5.1 or Later
  • ttyX
    ttyX
    #-Link-Snipped-#does it all for free

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey people, Cheers!!!!!! I want to know what is the maximum supported RAM for Pentium 4? Also I want to know whether max RAM depends solely on processor or motherboad?...
need a book related to orthogonal frequencu division multiplexing and peak to average power reductio ratio using convolution codes

hai

hai am new to this site....
Hi, i am a civil engineering graduate, presently i am doing M.Tech., i am having internet in my home, i want to make use of both (i.e. my degree &...
After installing Nortel VPN client on my Laptop, firstly it RIP was on and I was not able to connect. Once RIP was disabled.. I am stillunable to connect An...