What if someone changes the image on the server !!

As i know to upload a pic in any discussion here ,we need to give url of the image ,which is on some different website or server.What if someone changes the pic there to some Meaning less thing ,Does that effect here??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    aslijatinasija
    As i know to upload a pic in any discussion here ,we need to give url of the image ,which is on some different website or server.What if someone changes the pic there to some Meaning less thing ,Does that effect here??
    That is not the correct way to upload an image to CrazyEngineers Community.
    To upload an image, check the button at the bottom of the editor windows that reads:
    "Upload a File or Photo" and simply upload the image from your computer.

Screenshot:
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 10.16.05 am
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    okay,just missed it .
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    okay,Just missed that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from the University of Illinois have built a novel molecule-making machine that acts like a 3-D printer at the molecular level. This complex looking machine has simplified the assembly...
Researchers at University of Cambridge are working to make real time 3D holographic displays possible. The researchers have designed a new type pixel element having unique switching capability. This newly...
what type of configurational changes are done on the wings of an aircraft to make it able to fly upside down.I mean how a normally flying plane gets inverted without...
Google’s Chromecast is one of the most popular digital media player available in the market. But one of the drawbacks that it had was that it could be controlled only...
Hi frnds, Consider a four wheeler which is lifted from ground. non of it's wheel touches the ground. Now vehicle is started, put on first gear and clutch is released....