What happens if we move at speed of light?

What'll happen if body start moving with speed of light ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Da Vinci
    We cannot move at the speed of light. At least that's what we know 'for sure' based on modern physics.
  • RINKU RADHAY
    RINKU RADHAY
    According to Einstein, if we move with the speed of light then the relative speed of light with the observer (moving person) will be same as 3 x 10^8 m/s. so nothing is constant only speed of light is constant. even time is not constant.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Da Vinci
    Bodies do travel at speed of light and those bodies are photons,
    so unless you are talking about a body with finite mass, your question is answered.
    For body with finite mass:
    Theoretically relativistic mass will become infinite, other than that, I guess it would either become a blackhole, or burn itself away (using up all its mass, converting into energy ).
    Guess we'll not know the correct answer anytime soon 😛
  • Da Vinci
    Da Vinci
    Thanks for my solving my queries ..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, We all know that a DHCP server provides an IP address to the machine on a network for a certain duration of time called lease time. How can we...
hello everyone!😀I am Pratibha. I am TE student.
I have Done graduation in IT. After that i joined a company which is for web designing and promoting the Website (SEO, SEM, PPC Etc.) I choose the filed of...
Micromax has unveiled its brand new Android tablet called the Canvas Tab P680. Priced at Rs. 9,499, this is a tab that you can call affordable without a second glance....
Researchers at the Monash University have succeeded in developing a new solar powered hydrogen production device that operates at world record-breaking 22% efficiency. This new device breaks the earlier efficiency...