What happens If everyone on Earth Jumped At Once?

I am a fan of YouTube science videos and today morning I came across a video that discusses, "What happens if Everyone jumps at once?"
I know it sounds crazy, but give it a thought.

Will there be some sort of seismic activity? Will there be displacement? Take a look at the points that this video covers -

and share what you think may happen? 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That just shatters my dreams of making a dent in the Universe.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    WE can pust the earth a bit down ? in the orbit! Or depends on the population as people are mode on our side of the globe 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ramesh Raskar presents femto-photography, a new type of imaging so fast it visualizes the world one trillion frames per second, so detailed it shows light itself in motion. This technology...
If you are a gadget-freak, you've probably read everything you can about the new Galaxy Note 10.1 by now. If not, you might want to check these articles - https://www.crazyengineers.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-wi-fi-model-launched-in-the-us-for-499-2622/...
Team of scientists have discovered a new type of Material that can make a dent in diamond. The material is yet to be named, but scientists believe that it can...
Most awaited game GTA 5's screenshot has been released by Rockstar games. I can see Carl Johnson (CJ). Feels like OG is back 😉
UV degradation and poor fire resistance limits the use of bamboo as a building material. Investigations at the universities of Cambridge and Coventry seem to hold promise for this otherwise...