What does i-Vtech stands for on Honda Cars?

There are many hints on the cars from that we can have an idea about the technology used in that cars.i-vtech is one of them.
more are as follows i want to know...
- m-Hawk
- Hybrid
- 3,5,7 Series of mercedes cars
- NBS system in cars

Replies

• anik arun
    anik arun
    I-VTEC system is used for fuel economy in honda.
    it has VTC system in the 4-cylinder engine.
  • Raja janmejay
    Raja janmejay
    anik arun
    I-VTEC system is used for fuel economy in honda.
    it has VTC system in the 4-cylinder engine.
    VTC system?
  • Viswanathan Chockalingam
    Viswanathan Chockalingam
    iVTEC has VTC(Variable Time Control).This is for valve overlap.
    It reduces pumping losses and also reduces exhaust emission.
    VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control)
    This is to control the valve timing on the basis of speed.This reduces fuel consumption.
    iVTEC = VTEC + VTC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Was reading through an opensource code and came across this #define implementation. Not able to understand this expression. does anyone know what it is? #define JSON_SYM_SKIP(sym) \ [sym] = 0...
Please help me to code on my own . how to start?
Project Abstract / Summary : This is a prototype for a modern driverless metro train equipped with eminent features like the automatic door opening and closing system to prevent overloading...
Computer scientists from the University of Rochester and Adobe have joined hands in a bid to outperform Google, Microsoft, Baidu/UCLA, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, University of Toronto/Montreal and...
If you thought that virtual reality was just about ‘seeing’ what doesn’t exist in reality, then think again. Samsung has unveiled a new headphone that will also enable you to...