What does Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" feature do?

Many people across the world use Google. As you have seen, there are two buttons below the search area text box. Various articles in the internet says, and you write a keyword and press "I'm Feeling Lucky", you tell to Google that, you are very much sure about the keyword you gave and directly show the very first result of your search to me!
Well, I tried for this and found that it shows me the result exactly the same written above. I types yesbank and clicked "I'm Feeling Lucky", I was navigated to #-Link-Snipped-#.
I have done this in IE and could not in Chrome, as the moment I start typing, it starts showing me the result based on the keyword I given.
If I have given blank i.e. entered nothing and pressed the "Feeling luck button", It shows me the list of Google doodles displayed in Google home page.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taiwan based company MediaTek, widely known for providing premium level System on Chip (SoC) solutions for global market, has announced its latest range of SoCs for Android devices ranging from...
NASA been writing mission-critical software codes for space programs for years. The NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s (JPL) Laboratory scientist Gerard J. Holzmann authored a paper and explained that the mass...
i am proposing this project and i believe it will be a great break through in poultry production. as a matter of urgency i need guildaince and how to achieve...
I am fed up seeing the ads installed in my system. I see ads in browsers. The ad image has some text "Ad by XXXX". Every time I need to...
Inflation is a major cause to contribute to an economy's fall into a recession. Inflation occurs when there is a general rise in the prices of good and services over...