What do you think about TNCA Club Denying Entry To People Wearing Indian Clothing?

I'm sure most of us might have followed the news that the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Club denied entry to sitting judge of the Madras High Court because he tried to enter wearing 'Dhoti', a traditional tamil attire. Club authorities informed the Judge that wearing dhoti was a violation of club's dress code; which I believe was set up in the pre-Independence era.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its shocking and i hadn't heard about it .i am residing in Tamil Nadu and it is a harsh decision by TNCA who wore a dhoti- traditional attire of Tamil Men.

The rules May be apt for players but not others.I strongly oppose TNCA view.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The folks over at the AirType project want you to imagine a keyboard that fits in the palm of your hand. A new wearable accessory developed by the team allows...
Any job vacancy fo diploma EEE freshers-2014
Found this cool infographic. Thought it might inspire fellow engineers to not give up. PS: It is interesting to note that you can be working in Google and still be...
hello...i have got an assignment to integrate check2pay service in my website. I have to create a for.. and when i click submit it will directly pay the amount and...
Scotland's just got a new official domain name and it's called .scot. If anyone wants to pick up the domain name for their websites, wait till 23rd September. https://nic.scot will...